Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Scaling the Platform wall

I am feeling a little over-rejected at the moment so I decided to work on a 31 day platform challenge at http://www.writersdigest.com/editor-blogs/there-are-no-rules/2015-october-platform-challenge-guidelines?et_mid=787311&rid=239552513. I also have some of my favorite manuscripts out for professional critique.

Today we are participating in a live tweet. I am one of those who still reviews punctuation and capitalization even in e mails and FB posts - but the Tweet world seems to come so fast. Like messaging - but I only message people who know I can't spell.

Facebook, blogs, Twitter, website - how much time do authors spend on this? When do they write? I hope to get some guidelines as we work through the month. I still wonder - with all this effort, am I attracting the right group? Should I be on sites with other writers or on sites with moms who might buy the books?

If, that is, I ever stop getting rejections!

No comments:

Post a Comment